Open Door Returns
2020 Booking opens
RIAI Simon Open Door
is a partnership between the Simon Communities of Ireland and the Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland (RIAI). Over €1,000,000 has been raised for the Simon Communities of Ireland by RIAI Simon Open Door in the last fifteen years of the campaign.
Anyone can sign up to RIAI Simon Open Door and in return for a €95 donation to the Simon Community, you will receive an hour long consultation with a RIAI Registered Architect. Consultations usually take place in the Architect’s own office, unless otherwise stated.
Your €95 donation will help fund Simon Community projects around Ireland:
- Help redevelop a care unit in Galway that supports homeless people who are dealing with mental and physical health issues
- In the midlands our Outreach service responds to the needs of people sleeping rough, you can help expand our dedicated team.
- Five apartments in Limerick will be refurbished to provide safe and warm accommodation for people who are homeless.
- When homeless people move in to their own home they often have nothing – you can provide a Home Starter Pack to help make it a home.
- Renovate homes In the North West of Ireland, giving families a suitable and secure place to live.